Are you an employee assistance professional? Have you ever wanted to offer a presentation at a prestigious conference? The 2013 World EAP Conference Call for Proposals is open through February 15.
EAPA’s 2013 World EAP Conference program planning panel is looking for forward-thinking presentations that highlight innovative ideas and practices in the post-recession environment. A special emphasis is on evidence-based practices that can be applied in or adapted to EAP settings world-wide.
The conference will be held October 16-19, in Phoenix, at the Arizona Biltmore Resort. Visit: www.arizonabiltmore.com.
Presentations should be tailored to the conference theme,”EAP Heats Up: Flourishing into the Future.” This year’s focus areas are:
1) Crisis, trauma and distress in the workplace;
2) The EAP/affiliate provider partnership;
3) Learning from EAPs in other countries;
4) Making the EAP case: defining and demonstrating the EA value proposition;
5) Weaving the EAP into the fabric of work organizations; and
6) Serving today’s individual EAP client.
For more information visit http://www.eapassn.org/i4a/pages/index.cfm?pageid=3625